How it Works
IT IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES
At Homesellingchoices.com by EXIT On The Harbor Realty we are all about choices, you choose how you want to sell your home and for what commission structure. The Flat Fee service is a great option for more experienced sellers.
WHAT IS A FLAT FEE SERVICE?
We want to make sure you understand what a Flat Fee service is before you sign up. A Flat Fee Listing service is just that, you pay a Flat Fee to have your home listed on the MLS. When a home is listed on the MLS it is pushed to multiple websites including Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com, redfin, and many more. One must keep in mind in additiona to the Flat Fee you pay on the listing side, you should also offer a buyers agent commission (2.5% is the typical). It is important to motivate the buyers agent to want to show your property. What is NOT included with a typical Flat Fee listing service is below, and is important to understand when selecting this service to ensure you are comfortable managing all of these tasks on your own.
- Preparing the home to be show ready
- Ensuring all proper legally required disclosures are included, and assisting with filling them out properly
- Marketing and professional photography
- Coordinating showings
- Contracts forms and contract negotiations, and verifying buyer financing with their lender.
- Negotiating Home inspection repairs
- Meeting with the buyers appraiser and sharing comps that support the contract price
- Ensuring all timelines within the contract are adhered to
- scheduling the final walk through
- Reviewing the settlement statement in advance and at settlement
HOW IS HSC DIFFERENT FROM OTHER FLAT FEE LISTING SERVICES?
We pride ourselves at Homesellingchoices.com with not having hidden fees. Most of the Flat Fee Services you will find show a very low Flat Fee price, but you end up paying for all of the standard things you will need through the process. Our competitors will charge extra for changes to the MLS, extra for the number of photos you use, extra for providing disclosures, extra for signs and lockboxes, and many more items. We do not have hidden fees we want to be as transparent as possible. Your Flat Fee on our site covers the following:
- Your listing entered into the MLS, and pushed to the 30-40 websites, and on our website
- Disclosure Forms based on a questionnaire we have you fill out, you are responsible for filling out the forms
- A Yard Sign and Signpost
- A Showing Service
- Marketing Links
- Links for professional photography, which is optional at your expense
- Our Offer management solution, allowing buyers and their agents to submit an offer online and your ability to manage the offers
- Upgrade to a full-service option and the $999 will be applied to the final